Sonntag, 17. August 2008

That's me...


Hi there!
So it's done... Inspired by the gorgeous Racha, I start my first blog, where you can find some impressions of my life.
Well... How to start?! Maybe it's very important to present myself?!
I'm a french girl, who grew up in Paris/France. Now I'm living in Switzerlands capital Berne, but I'm planning to leave one day and move to a warm country. My favorite destination is Barcelona - for me one of the most beautiful cities in the world!
My passion is housemusic! I love the groove and to dance to the beats to the most popular DJs all over this planet! My absolute favorite DJs are the swedish DJ and producer AXWELL and the dutch DJ and producer FEDDE LE GRAND!!!! In my oppinion they are the greatest DJs, producers and remixers of our time!!!!
But of course, I have a looooot of other favourite DJs like: Martin Solveig, Bob Sinclar, Tom Novy, Sandy Rivera, David Guetta, Laidback Luke, Erick Morillo, Harry "Choo Choo" Romero, George My favorite party-place is IBIZA!! :)))) This island is simply amazingMorel, David Morales, Kurd Maverick and, and, and...
My favorite party-place is IBIZA!! :)))) This island is simply amazing!!! My favorite clubs are the Pacha Club and the Amnesia. When I'm at home you usually find me at the famous Q-club in Zürich or at the MAD-club in Lausanne! Those clubs, the crew and the programmation there are simply great!!! I also use to go at the Kaufleuten or Indochine in Zürich or in Geneva at the Platinum and also in Lausanne at the D-club.
I enjoy spending time with my friends, hanging out, having fun, fooling around, cooking for a nice dinner or watch DVDs or TV Shows (Grey's Anatomy & the O.C. are the best shows ever, by the way...)
Besides i'm a big sportfan! Icehockey and soccer are my favorite sports! For a long time, I was riding horses. I had one myself. Now i have a dog - a rhodesian ridgeback - the lion-hunting dog from Africa. I love to go out with him and to enjoy nature.
I also play the piano and the guitar. I speak four languages: french, german, english and italian. Now I want to learn spanish and why not, a little bit of swedish ;-)?!
Since 2007 I work for Imperiale Productions, Zürich with and for the fabulous Rudy Ryf - the greatest booking agent all over the planet! it's really a big honor! Together we kick asses ;-)!
I work also for Mr. Mike - for sure a BIG swiss house-legend!
So, now it's enough... If you wanna know more about me - just ask! Or follow my blog ;-)!
and now: ENJOY!!!!

Keine Kommentare: