Montag, 25. August 2008

Grey's anatomy


Hi buddies!

Finally!!!! Today the new episodes from Grey's anatomy - my favorite soap!!! - started again!

I'm absolutely addicted by the adventures of Meredith Grey, Dereck "McDreamy" Shepherd, Cristina Yang, Miranda "Nazi" Bayley, Isobel "Izzie" Stevens, Alex Karev, George O'Malley, Richard Webber, Mark "McSteamy" Sloan, Callie Torres, Erica Hahn and Lexie Grey!

Now every monday at 8pm i'm not avaible for 45 minutes! This time is dedicated to Grey's Anatomy ;-)! I will switch off my phone and the door-bell!

My favorite character is definitiv Dereck Shepherd/Patrick Dempsey! He is really Dr. McDreamy!!! I can't wait to know, how is relationship with Meredith will end... But to be honest, I prefered his ex wife, Addison Shepherd. She was so gorgeous and had "some balls"! But we will see...

So now, if you wanna know more about this fabulous soap, have a look at the following link:


ENJOY and Grey's anatomy HURRAYYY!!!

xoxoxo,

Miri

Keine Kommentare: