
First of all: Who needs a heart if a heart can be broken?!?!
This is really a good question, right?!
Everybody's knows this feeling for sure... it's the most hard thing on earth I think: sickness of heart...
There is nothing you can do against this feeling! Only time will helps you... But how long would it take? One week? One month? One year? It always depend...
Well... Actually I must admit, that my heart is not really feeling very well... But I try to find back in my life, working hard all day long and waiting, that this feeling goes away...
And of course, I speak with my friends: again and again and again and again... Here a big thank you to Roger & Nina - always here for me and making me laugh, also then, when I think, there is no light at the end of the tunnel...
If someone is gonna break your heart or does not treat you right, so he or she does not deserve you! That's all! And crying because of someone, who hurts you, is a big waste of time! This I'm sure!!! But sometime, it happens also to me ;-)! Unfortunatly...
What do you do against this "sickness of heart"??? Eating a lot chocolate? Listening to some stupid lovesongs? Watching some bloody love-movies? Let me know...
It's really hard to be hurted by the person you love... You get the feeling, you will never survive... How can it be, that a piece of muscle (yes right! the heart is only a muscle at the end...) can hurt so much?! But it's also a nice feeling in a way... It makes you feel, that you are alive!!! And to love somebody, to be loved by someone is for sure the purest feeling on earth! And also if sometimes it hurts, I will never stop to fall in love as much as I can! You should also fall in love as much as you can!!!!
And when you will fall in love the next time: just enjoy this great feeling!!!!
Coz at the end: ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE...
xoxoxo,
Miri

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen