
Me with Axwell...

with Fedde le Grand...

with Martin Solveig and his friend Linda...

Rudy rocks the house...
Hi there!
Last Friday it was done...
Imperiale Productions organized the great line-up of RoA 2008!
It was an AMAZING event! We had the great honor to welcome the 3 superstars: Axwell, Martin Solveig and Fedde le Grand on the mainstage!
Of course, they were also a lot of other DJs playing there like Marco Berto, Jam Janiro, Igor Blaska, Yves Larock, Andrew, Fucking Stupid Idiots and many more...
I was managing Axwell and Martin Solveig at this evening. I was sooo exicted and couldn't wait to see "my guys" again!!! It always so great to welcome them back - it's like welcoming some good friends back home :-)!
It was raining the whole day... But what a luck! As soon as Axwell started his set at 10pm till midnight, the rain stopped! Axwell did a great job - as usual... The crowd was so exited and enjoyed the great swedish DJ!
Martin Solveig, the french talent, started right after and was playing till 2am. He was simply amazing too! He was jumping arround, singing, going to the scene to high-five his fans, taking millions of pics with them, gavin autogramms etc! I don't know, where he has this energy!
The end was reserved for the famous dutch DJ Fedde le Grand! He played a great set and everybody enjoyed it till the end at 4am!
I really enjoyed RoA 2008! Also because I was there with my boss and mentor Rudy Ryf! We hd such a great time together and enjoyed to see, that everything was great! So now we can't wait till RoA 2009!!!

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen